Thursday, March 22, 2012

Taking a little time off...

Longtime readers of PPO will likely recall that I take a vacation every now and then. That time is now. No Secret Saturdays, no posts, no music, no nothing for a while. Sorry!

Look through the archives while I am away, I bet there is something you missed. Also feel free to leave comments suggestions or what ever comes to mind.

Feel free to email me but I will be slow to respond to all of your e-mail questions so please have patience.

As always, thanks to everyone out there. Without all of you, I wouldn't still be here.

See ya!

13 comments:

The Salvager said...

Have a great vacation Curty!

Anonymous said...

Yea verily! Chill, recharge, groove on teh experience. Remember to blow at least one mind a day: It's an ill wind that blows no minds.

:o)

Anonymous Admirer

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time off.

Anonymous said...

enjoy and have a good time.

Kishin said...

I shall greatly miss you, but hope you have a great time!

Woody said...

Enjoy and have a fantastic vacation!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice landscape over there. Happy Holidays!

thewg

EX LION TAMER said...

Hi
Enjoy your break and compliments for the great work. I just got back to blogging myself, following a couple of years of web silence after ending previous site TOTALLY WIRED. You can now find me at www.obabylon.blogspot.com, and I'll be linking your blog there.
Cheers

Anonymous said...

Ok, that's enough time off. Come back now.

Anonymous said...

enjoy!

Anonymous said...

enjoy your break & have fun. regards from switzerland by mojo

Trolley said...

Have one on me! Thanks for all the great posts and see you soon!

Skip said...

Hope you are enjoying the break... but a great hardship for us commoners.

Could I put in a request for a re-up here?

To whit:

http://powerpopoverdose.blogspot.com/2008/10/material-issue-freak-city-soundtrack.html

Thx for everything

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin