Sunday, September 21, 2008

Brilliant Fanzine - Then Comes Monday - 2007


In a period where the 70s and 80s have run wild across the musical landscape it’s possible that Brilliant Fanzine’s carefullyorchestrated pop could be the hand that rocks the big riff cradle in 2007. If you’re looking for a band that can tie-up the 90s insuch a way that its aural trademarks are delivered with only a hint of nostalgia and a finish that makes it a sound for the futurethen Brilliant Fanzine definitely have what it takes to be your 21st Century boys. -SuperFurry, http://www.fasterlouder.com.au/

If you like "Then Comes Monday" get it here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I can't thank you enough for all the goodies you keep posting day after day.
Your blog is the best one.
Thanks to popbbomerang down there for letting us know such bands as Brilliant Fanzine.
POPPHIL

Anonymous said...

Man this site is so informative. One gripe you're costing me a bloody fortune cos when I discover an album I love (easily done round these parts) I then have to go and buy the cd, call me old fashined but I like to keep my collection real!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin