Friday, May 15, 2020

It's Karma It's Cool - Woke Up In Hollywood


What is it about Woke Up In Hollywood by It's Karma It's Cool that I like so much?    
Is it the vocals of Jim Styring? They are contagious.  

Maybe the rock-solid song writing? The lyrics are clever and intelligent. 

I don’t know, I just can’t put my finger on. What I do know is that this is an infectious album.  I can’t stop listening to it. Woke Up In Hollywood just wants to get stuck in your head and put a smile on your face.

If you have not heard yet, I recommend you pick up a copy, throw on the headphones and enjoy it.
Thank you It's Karma It's Cool, this certainly an album I will be listening to for a long time to come.


You can get your copy Bandcamp or if you have to have the disc (like me!) get it at Kool Kat.

Go get it and enjoy it!
Curty Ray
Power Pop Overdose

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin