Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Power Pop Overdose Popcast Volume 15

This week on Power Pop Overdose, we have new music from The Resonars, Jim Basnight, The Walker Brigade, Tommy Sistak and The Black Watch. We will also bring you songs from the North Coast, music that is Not Lame, plus get ready for a psychedelic experience and more.

As always, enjoy the music, support the artists and thanks for listening to Power Pop Overdose.




PPO v15 on Mixcloud
PPO v15 on Apple Podcast
PPO v15 on Spotify
PPO v15 on Google Play

3 comments:

wkc said...

would love to have a track listing for this one also. Thanks so much for introducing exciting music into our life.

Curty Ray said...

New and Notable
Brown, Baby - The Resonars
This is Where I Belong - Jim Basnight
On My Way To Somewhere - Tommy Sistak
No - The Walker Brigade
Brilliant Failures - The Black Watch
Psych!
Where Tomorrow Lands - The Mynd Gardeners
Hurt My Pride - The Young Sinclairs
Outside Eden - The Verge
I Turned On As You Turned Around - The Dandelion
The North Coast
I've Got A Heart Too - The Back Pages
Till I See You Again - The Action
Confidentially Renee - Radio Alarm Clocks
Into My Arms - Lucky Pierre
When I Find Out - The Wild Giraffes
It's Alive!
A Million Miles Away - The Plimsouls
When You're Mine - The Heats
Valerie Loves Me - Material Issue
Teenarama - The Records
Original Model -Kursaal Flyers
It's So Not Lame!
Let's Away - The Shazam
On My Way Down - The Dons
Beauty Mark - Starbelly
Contact High - Bill Lloyd
We're Okay - The Kelly Affair

familiajimrock said...

https://familiajimrock.blogspot.com/ visit my blog...vou colar seu blog no meu blog...se puder colar o meu blog no seu fico agradecido...valeu..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin